A Gold Participant is someone who is a motivated, confident, compitent and responsible member of the scholl and wider community.
The program is also about making friends and creating memories and having fun on your journey to becoming a Gold participant.
Participants keep track of their own progress as they journey through different levels in 5 categories:
- Service – Looking beyond your own needs!
- Physical Recreation – Fit, healty and active!
- New Skills – Willing to learn and grow!
- Expeditions – Challenge yourself!
- Academic Achievement – Set for a great career!
Our program is an in-house program run by Cambridge Academy. Participants can also choose to register with the President’s Award Program of South Africa, as our program is strongly aligned with this internationally recognized program.