To apply for admission, follow this procedure:
1.E-mail / Fax / Hand in the following documentation at the school office:
- completed application form for pupil in their specific phase
- a certified copy of Birth Certificate / ID of pupil
- a recent ID photo
- copy of pupil’s latest report
- Submission of an application form does not imply automatic acceptance of your child.
2. Screening of the application form and documentation will be done. If Cambridge has not contacted you within one week, your application has been unsuccessful.
3. If the screening process is successful, the prospective student may be invited to write an entrance examination / testing / visitation. There is a non-refundable entrance examination / admin fee payable on the day of the examination / testing / visitation.
4. A personal phone call from the school, upon the Headmaster’s decision, will occur. (An interview with the Headmaster may be required)
There is a waiting list for each grade. Siblings of existing students can receive special consideration for admission.
Prospective parents and pupils are welcome to arrange a visit at our school and an interview with the Headmaster.